Faster and cheaper to market
Our Flowrence® technology offers simultaneous testing in identical conditions for fast and reliable results. The Flowrence® enables our partners to perform heterogeneous catalyst R&D in high-throughput mode without compromising data quality or test relevance. This sophisticated parallel fixed bed reactor technology performs high-quality catalyst testing at a reactor volume of 0.1-1.0 ml for the most important industrial applications in gas and trickle phases. The Flowrence® is a more cost-efficient method of testing catalysts, and a faster way to bring it to market.
The Flowrence® parallel fixed bed reactor system
Flowrence® technology is suitable for high-quality testing of whole extrudates and sieve fractions of catalysts. The Flowrence® can be used for a broad range of industrial applications that operate in gas, vapour and trickle phases.
The Flowrence® parallel reactor system combines the reproducibility and accuracy of larger scale reactors with the countless advantages of small-scale reactors, including:
- Simultaneous testing at identical conditions for fast and reliable results
- Reproducible and easy to control process conditions for each of the parallel reactors by isothermal operation and plugflow conditions
- Sharp reduction in the usage of gas and other chemicals
- Small amounts of catalyst sample required per experiment
- Lower safety risks
- Efficient use of laboratory space
- More performance data points per unit of time at the same effort
- More operator time available for data analysis
Highly flexible feed system
Reliably consistent Reactor system
Highly accurate, easy to measure
Open software, visualized data
Contact us to get the most out of your Flowrence
+31 20 586 01 74 or email
Customer Service Desk
We are ready to help you getting the most out of your Flowrence
You work with a Flowrence – a sophisticated platform performing high quality catalyst testing.
Being a contract research lab ourselves, we know the importance of excellent support to get the most out of your investment. As technology evolves and customer objectives change it is important to stay connected, also after the warranty period. The global oil and chemicals market is continuously changing. To accomodate new business opportunities upgrades, updated service level agreements and training of new staff might be desired.
Every Flowrence, customer and application is unique so we offer customized service level agreements. Our Customer Service Desk is your first communication channel for all Flowrence related questions. Our team of experienced professionals is capable of handling every request.
Get in contact with us for
- Urgent service requests
- Analytical method support/change
- Maintenance and support contracts
- Database support, software updates
- Consumables and spare parts
- Operators training
- Application support/change
- Retrofit and output improvement advice