Avantium is an innovation-driven chemical technology company, producing chemicals from renewable sources for a wide range of consumer goods. We offer unique technological solutions to address the global need to reduce plastic waste, tackle climate change and transition into a circular, sustainable biobased economy. Our goal is to make economically competitive and scalable chemicals and materials that are produced based on renewable feedstocks, fully recyclable, with a significant lower carbon foortprint, and with superior performance compared to petroleum-based alternatives.
Avantium shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Brussels (symbol: AVTX). Our offices and headquarters are in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Sell-side analysts who regularly publish equity research on Avantium.
- ABN AMRO / Oddo BHF – Leopoldo Palazzi Trivelli – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berenberg – Priyanka Patel – email@example.com
- Bryan Garnier – Paul de Froment – firstname.lastname@example.org
- DeGroof Petercam – Fernand de Boer – email@example.com
- ING – Reg Watson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- KBC Securities – Wim Hoste – email@example.com
- Kepler Cheuvreux – Patrick Roquas – firstname.lastname@example.org
Avantium has not paid any dividends since incorporation and does not expect to pay dividends in the foreseeable future. All of the shares issued and outstanding on the day after the day of settlement of the Offering, including the Offer Shares, will rank equally and will be eligible for any profit or other payment that may be declared on the shares. It is intended that the payment of dividends in cash, if declared, will be made in Euro (€).
Do you have any questions about investing in Avantium or about our shares in general? We are here to answer you and share insight into investment opportunities. Please contact:
Caroline van Reedt Dortland
+31 (0)20 5860110